Thursday, December 6, 2012

BAD BAD Blogger!

Well, I could give you millions of reasons why I have been such a bad blogger. Lets just say my little guy's new adjustment to kindergarten, a hurricane, a trip to Disney, Thanksgiving, and a let's not forget the household of nine.
BAD BAD time to start a blog . OK as my favorite actor, the late Bernie Mac would say, "NUFF SAID"!

So lets just jump into it, I joined a Tag -a -Long !! Making three Christmas tags a week with only what you have in your stash!! How hard is that for me, I am itching to get to JoAnn's, but I will not. I will stick to the rules (yeah right just like the Ayurvedic fall food cleanse I tried !!).heehee.

It is the creation of two of my favorite bloggers, Amy from Nana Company and Kristyne from Pretty by Hand. Click on over and check out their adorable creations! These lovely ladies are such an inspiration. I must say I am bit addicted to the Tag-a-Long. There is even a Flickr group. Make sure you to take a peak.

 It came at a good time too. My little guy has been home all week sick with walking pneumonia and I CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE !!!! Which means NO JoANN"S or QUILT STORES for me. NO COOKING, NO CLEANING and one other thing NO SLEEP ! So I did a quick run to my work area in the basement grabbed some stuff and got started . I did start a week late, but here is what I came up with so far.


A little Hexi fun

A little bit of French General

Swaroski crystals, Tonkin thread ,Weeks floss in "Noel"

My third tag , for my "star " that one is for my aspiring actress daughter!
Now back to the workshop to get started on the next designs!! Come on join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment