Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Road trip


We are bitting the bullet and driving across country from the east coast to Utah to visit family. We have always wanted to do this...yes I'm a bit nervous with an active 8 year old in a car for 3 days..yikes! But so far so good 3 hours in and one Starbucks visit under our belt. 
I will blog via mobile the next few days as my project bag is chick full of goodies! 
On deck first is this gorgeous Madeline Tosh "Free Range Eggs" in Tosh sock for my "Rose City Rollers" 



I thought it was fitting as we are starting out in Farm Country near Lancaster Pennsylvania. 
I'll keep you posted,
Ming 

3 comments:

  1. Safe and fun travels. There was some website on Pinterest where you can plug in your start point to your end destination and sights of interest would be listed. I LOVE that sock yarn. Yes to free range eggs. I can't wait to read your posts. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I like this new, fresh look for your blog.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! I do the same but here in Italy and I finish my wips, please visit me at www.liliacraftparty.etsy.com for knitting and crochet patterns!
    Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete