Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday 2012 & Happy 2013

Happy New Year! I hope this post find you all well and happy. It was a busy one around here and I am sad to see it go. We had a lot of family time and family visits. I am so sorry to see that when New Years day hits that the celebrations seem to end .  We are right in the middle of the 12 days of Christmas!! What about the Epiphany!! Well our decorations stay up till " Little Christmas" and I am looking to plan a holiday get together next year during this week. Wouldn't it be nice, why don't you join me.

I'm not big on resolutions (me no bueno). Yet I am hoping that the insanely busy fall that sidetracked me has passed and winter will allow me some space to work on this blog and get more into the etsy store !!!

Here is a peak what went on around here...                   
Decorations
The Santa room

My homemade Caramels with Tahitian Vanilla Sea Salt
My Hubby's Bar
A Christmas Eve dusting ...just perfect
 The Kiddies!!!






my gift tags for the Holiday Tag Along
 More decorations...

Never forget the real reason ..beauty, love, compassion to all



Wishing you all a wonderful new year filled with light and love!
Ming

No comments:

Post a Comment