Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fiber addiction?!

You be the judge??

So Pretty!
Vintage lace

Hand dyed silk by Hannah silks

Don't these look lovely together

French General obsession

Seduce By Berroco Yarns

I am going to make some crocheted lace with these.



So what do you think ? 

I can go anywhere and find some form of fiber I must have! Whether I have the means or not! I am currently working on saying no. Its tougher than you think.

What I really should be doing...

 Hand pieced star/ Pattern by Northern Quilts Stitcheries ~ Scandinavian Christmas Hearts ~ Table cloth
This has to be ready for the Quilt show my Mother in law Janet runs in upstate NY in October. I am almost there, I have to hand embroider four corner squares with hearts. I think I will make the deadline.(gulp)

I did a lot yesterday with my little helper by my side.( he had off of school for the holiday)
A nice day off together 
Then I saw how nice it was outside and took these...
My strawberry jar succulents


Succulent Dish

Dragonfly ( he looks a bit beat up though)

Parsley gone to seed
So we got changed , Hubby came home early and we took a bike ride, then went swimming with family!
Enjoying the last few days of summer.


Namaste
~Mingy~


No comments:

Post a Comment