My little guy wasn't feeling well so we stayed close to home. It was a good thing I was able to work on creating a new baby booty pattern and picked up "way to long on the needles" knitting projects. I really want to finish these for my KAL/CAL.
I am also working on spending less time at the grocery store. I did a run down on what I spent in food this summer and it was a bit
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 large Vidalia onion sliced
- Prosciutto or nay type of ham,for meatless use radicchio sliced
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1/4 half and half ( i use organic)
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese grated
- olive oil
I am also cherishing my pretty summer flowers and butterflies!