Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I've been up to this week..

Here is a quick peek of what has been keeping me busy this past week ...


 Sunday started with yard work


  He was very proud of his driving abilities ... we had it powered down..responsible parents I swear!


 This is what it took the next day to get moving...It was a lot of yard work!

Ahhh morning delight!


Our goldfinches are back ... 





 This is what the weather has been like lately..
 


All most there on the final tea towel...






I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this week getting to recipes I have been trying to conquer...




 
Original recipe, cream of broccoli soup ..a lower fat version.
Could easily be vegetarian and vegan too!


 I loved it but needs some tweaking. 


Also finishing up on other projects that have been laying around and working on the yoga video clip for you all ...it is so hard to video yourself ...UGHH, major reality check :-0

How was your week ? hope it was a good on, would love to see what you have been doing!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment